- High end exercise bands. Our 12″ by 2″ heavy duty resistance loop bands are made of 100% natural latex – free of non-natural Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE). These are a set of 5 extra heavy bands, which are great for more advanced level resistance band training. A single extra heavy band has a resistance strength of 25-30 lbs
- Great with any workout. This resistance band set can be integrated seamlessly with every popular workout program including Yoga, Pilates and more. Or use them for general exercise, stretching, strength training, power weight programs. The included carry bag makes it easy to take your bands with you and do any workout away from home or your home gym.
- Multiple uses. While these resistance bands are often used for sports and fitness, physical therapists love these physical therapy bands (rehab bands) to help them rehabilitate their patients. Our stretch bands work especially well for people suffering from leg, knee and back injuries and help in recovery from torn MCL and ACL, knee replacement, patella and meniscus rehab. They are also perfect for use by women during pregnancy and after birth to keep their bodies in shape.
- Superior quality. All of our exercise resistance bands are thoroughly tested before we ship them out to you. This ensures your bands are easy on skin and free from defects and will provide you with a worry-free experience. Take a look at our bonus instruction guide and 41-page E-Book, where we include dozens of different illustrated exercises that demonstrate how to use our resistance bands for legs, arms, back, shoulders, ankles, hips and stomach. Bonus access to our online video workout guide.
- Lifetime guarantee. We stand by the quality of our exercise bands, and if they don’t work out for you for any reason then send it back to us for your full money back. We know you will love them! To enjoy your premium resistance bands, click ‘Add to Cart’ now.
Fit Simplify Resistance Loop Bands Set of 5 (Extra Heavy)
5 extra heavy resistance loop bands (12" x 2") for advanced level workouts
Category: Resistance bands